Thursday, February 19, 2015

Food-A-Holic Award!

I have recently created the Food-A-Holic Award!!! Below I have tagged a few of my favorite food blogs. This award will be passed onto them, and they will then pass them onto others! Here are the rules:
1. It must link back to the creator (www.cruisinandcuisine.blogspot.com), and the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the questions below
3. Your nominees must be informed of their nominations
4. Tag as many bloggers as you would like
5. HAVE FUN!

Questions:
1. Favorite meal (obviously)?
         My favorite meal would definitely have to be a well-coked skirt steak with golden browned potatoes and sautéed string beans

2. Favorite food to cook?
       I also have such a great time cooking pizza because there are so many different ways to prepare it!

3.  Favorite type of food?
      Italian!!! 

4. Last thing you ate?
      Fresh chicken breast, kale/cranberry salad, baked sweet potato

5. Sweet or savory?
       Savory!

I Nominate...



No comments:

Post a Comment